Windows/x86 4.53 2004-10-30 alpha

hi

hier der TXT von Ron Walton
fur BOINC v 4.53 Alpha,
" die neuen conditionen und adds "

"This version fixes a few more crash conditions, adds remote manageability, and auto reconnect.

The status bar now contains an icon representing whether your connected to a core client or not, plus the title bar should contain the machine name you are connected too.

The show graphics link should only show for those applications that can actually display graphics.

When downloading new results to process the client will now detect that the global state information needs to be updated, and will do so.

I believe I've reached feature parity with the previous GUI, there are quite a few features that people want though, I believe John had mentioned another project state that would allow the client to continue processing a project's results until the cache was drained and not request anymore work.

ontext menus and keyboard accelerators are another.

Any others that I'm missing?

I'll be working on the task bar interface a little more until our new version of installshield shows up, then I'll be switching over to writing a new installer.

We know that the graphics displays will not work when running as a service, we have to redesign the screensaver logic to handle a virtual desktop change that'll have to happen when running as a service.

I'll also have to look into the various reports about additional command line parameters not being picked up when running as a service.

Jens also mentioned something about the quick tip experience that I'll need to look into.

Overall, has the new UI experience been positive?"

---- TXT

cu

Hab heute die neue Boinc-Version installiert:

nun dies beim Upload:

Couldn't start upload of 05mr04ab.10079.8400.865892.178_2_0
URL http://setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/file_upload_handler: error -113
NET_XFER_SET::remove(): not found
HTTP_OP_SET::remove(): not found
FILE_XFER_SET::remove(): not found
Giving up on upload of 05mr04ab.10079.8400.865892.178_2_0: too much elapsed time

????
WU futsch!

Wat nu?

Original geschrieben von Mietzsch
Hab heute die neue Boinc-Version installiert:

nun dies beim Upload:

Couldn't start upload of 05mr04ab.10079.8400.865892.178_2_0
URL http://setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/file_upload_handler: error -113
NET_XFER_SET::remove(): not found
HTTP_OP_SET::remove(): not found
FILE_XFER_SET::remove(): not found
Giving up on upload of 05mr04ab.10079.8400.865892.178_2_0: too much elapsed time

????
WU futsch!

Wat nu?

hi

-113 = dein Net anschluss !! hat mit boinc nichts zu tun.
oder proxi !

cu

So, bin jetzt wieder zurück zur 4.13.
Da hat alles super geklappt.

Hatte jetzt noch ein anderes Problem:
Und zwar wurde eine WU resetet ("zero status" oder sowas)
--> Folge: die WU muss nochmal von vorn berechnet werden!

Zurück
Oben Unten