Foxit Reader 2.1 Build 2023

cruger

Senior Moderator
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Teammitglied
Renomée
  • QMC Race
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2014
Der Foxit Reader, eine Alternative zu dem weit verbreiteten Adobe Reader, ist in der Version 2.1 mit der Buildnummer 2023 erschienen und bietet zahlreiche neue Features.

<blockquote><i><b>What's new in Version 2.1?</b><br><br>The following is a list of exciting improvements introduced in Foxit Reader 2.1.<br><br><b>New features:</b></i><ul><li><i>Form Designer:With new form designer, you are able to add push buttons, text fields, check boxes, combo boxes, list boxes or radio buttons to an interactive PDF form and specify their properties. Besides the form design feature, it also contains all features of Foxit Reader Pro Pack. You still can use those features under evaluation mode. But evaluation marks will be added to the top-right corner of the saved pages. If you purchase the license of Foxit PDF Form Designer, you will be able to get rid of the evaluation mark.</i></li><li><i>Measure Tools:This set of tools, including a distance tool, a perimeter tool, and an area tool, will help you to measure distance, perimeter or area on a PDF page and automatically transform the results into real-world values.</i></li><li><i>Image Tool:Now you can specify a rectangle on any part of a PDF page and then insert an image into that rectangle.</i></li><li><i>Link Tools:You may now add rectangle or quadrilateral links to a PDF file and specify their destination, which can be a page view, a named destination, an external file, or a web page.</i></li><li><i>Loupe Tool:This special magnifying glass enables you to take a closer look at any part of a PDF page that is beneath the mouse cursor. The magnifying factor of the loupe tool can be adjusted.</i></li><li><i>File Attachment Tool:Now you may attach any type of external files as attachments or comments to a PDF file. You may define the opening behaviors when these comments are clicked.</i></li><li><i>Annotation Selection Tool:This tool allows you to select multiple annotations and then move, resize or align them together.</i></li><li><i>Transparent Annotation:Now you can make annotations transparent and specify their opacity.</i></li><li><i>Reading History:After you read a PDF file to a certain point and then close it, you would like Foxit Reader to remember that certain point and next time, when re-opening the same file, jump directly to that point. Version 2.1 makes this possible and allows you to specify the number of files whose closing point will be remembered.</i></li><li><i>E-mail the PDF:Now when you read a PDF file, you can easily send it as an email attachment to someone else.</i></li><li><i>Spell Checker:When you fill out an English form or use typewriter to insert any English text, this tool will try to find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines. If you right click on the misspelled words, you will see a list of suggested words. This feature is available only to users who purchase Pro Pack and requires downloading of an extra add-on, which is the lexical dictionary. Click here to know more about spell checker.</i></li></ul><i><b>Enhanced features:</b></i><ul><li><i>Zoom Tools:Combined with different mouse operations, this new set of zoom tools brings more convenience to users. If you click on a page, then the tool will zoom in/out on the page, trying to keep the clicked point as the center of the window. If you drag a rectangle on the page and then release the mouse, then the tool will zoom in/out on the page, trying to keep the rectangle as the center of the window. If you press the Ctrl key while scrolling the mouse wheel, then the tool will zoom in/out on page based on the scrolling direction.</i></li><li><i>Renovated IE Plug-in:In previous versions, IE plug-in has very limited functionality. The new IE plug-in of Version 2.1 has almost all the capabilities of the main program, including form filler, annotation tools, JavaScript support, import/export feature, save as function, etc.</i></li><li><i>Improved Printing:Sometimes, you want to print out annotations only, without the actual content of the PDF document. This is possible now in Version 2.1. Also, Version 2.1 will remember the last setting of printing preference.</i></li><li><i>Enhanced Permission Control:Version 2.1 respects permission defined in a PDF file and control whether printing, saving, form filling or editing is allowed.</i></li><li><i>Built-in JavaScript Engine:A totally new JavaScript engine, that supports document level operations, has been built into Version 2.1 and doesn't need to be downloaded as an extra add-on any more.</i></li><li><i>Multi-language Input:Version 2.1 has better support for multi-language input, especially for Japanese language.</i></li><li><i>Improved Typewriter:Typewriter now is more stable and supports more fonts.</i></li><li><i>Better Full Screen Mode:Now for the full screen mode, you can choose to hide or display the menu, scrolling bars, bookmark pane, exit button, and specify the background color.</i></li><li><i>Many bug fixes.</i></li></ul></blockquote>

<b>Download:</b><ul><li><a href="http://www.planet3dnow.de/cgi-bin/file/get.pl?20070824121255">Foxit Reader 2.1 Build 2023 [Windows Installer]</a></li><li><a href="http://www.planet3dnow.de/cgi-bin/file/get.pl?20070824121256">Foxit Reader 2.1 Build 2023 [Windows ZIP-Version]</a></li></ul>Die neue Version kann man auch über die intergrierte Update-Funktion des Foxit Reader beziehen.

<b>Links zum Thema:</b><ul><li><a href="http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader_2/whatsnew.htm" target="b">What's new in Version 2.1?</a></li></ul>

Moin!

Kühl, danke! *joy*

MfG

Nutze es schon seit einem Jahr...... und habe es bisher nie bereut! Empfehle es sogar allen weiter.....

sind die kinderkrankheiten aus früheren versionen mittlerweile behoben?
(funzt die suchfunktion endlich zuverlässig und gibt es keine probleme beim drucken mehr?)

Wenn das so ist, werde Adobe Reader deinstallieren und Foxit ausprobieren

mit dem deinstallieren würd ich warten, um den adobe kommste u.U. nich herum, da der foxit kein vollwertiger ersatz zum adobe ist.
will er glaub ich auch nicht sein, sondern nur ein schlankes, schnelles werkzeug für den alltäglichen einsatz...

Foxit reicht mir seit einem halben Jahr... Adobe Reader? Erinnert mich an Zwangskaffeepausen *lol*

Sehr angenehmes Tool, weil extrem schnell. Zugeben muss ich aber dass Adobe da auch nachgebessert hat in den letzten Versionen. Außerdem funktioniert hier das PDF Paketlabeln der Post nicht. Die haben jetzt aber auch Alternativen im Angebot^^

Empfehlung!

Zurück
Oben Unten