PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : VIA möge endlich Treiber liefern!!

KA1
01.01.1970, 01:00
Hello all,<br><br>we are still waiting for AGP-4x-mode-drivers since 24.th of august.<br>I myself posted enogh messages asking directly at VIA for that but first they told us xp ist still in beta and now 2 weeks before xp is offically in store there are only better inf-driver.<br>Let all of us plz give an req for that in this posting right now for i will post it directly to VIA!<br><br>We are not Bin Laden and we do not call for the holy war but.... <br><br> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; !!!!!!VIA hurry up and give us drivers for AGP-4-mode in XP!!!!!!!!!

ppm007
Hi <br>Question: Was soll das bitte. <br><br>AGP4x Treiber funktionieren bereits schon lange. <br>Standard: 2x Turbo: 4x z.B. bei APG403d Version, aktuell jetzt AGP405

mese
Zum Glück lerne ich in der Schule Englisch, aber gleichwohl ist das nicht eine deutsche Seite (www.planet3dnow.de)?

Dwef
please change you language that we all can understand a problem that not exists since some earlier versions of the &quot;viagart&quot; file.