• BOINC Pentathlon 2012
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2013
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2015
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2017
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2022
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2023
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
golem.de startet Push-Angebot per Fax
Neben Texten verschicken wir selbstverständlich auch Fotos, Videos sollen folgen. Aktuell sind wir noch dabei, unsere Videos mit in die Faxnachrichten einzubinden - hier suchen wir noch nach einer technischen Lösung. Derzeit testen wir die Möglichkeit, die Videos als Einzelbilder zu verschicken. Die Abonnenten könnten sich dann die Bilder zusammenheften und den Film als Daumenkino betrachten.

News auf Boinstats
Comments on the following newsitem
It is with some regret that I inform you that BAM! has been bought by Samsung. Samsung will use BAM! to power their version of HTC's "Power To Give". We agreed not to disclose the selling price, but it's a number consisting of mostly zeroes. Samsung will keep using the current server infrastructure and will run BAM! as a nonprofit. Therefore they ask you to keep donating to the server costs.

As a courtesy Samsung will allow BOINCstats and BAM! to keep running as usual so you shouldn't notice any difference. However, from now on, support and development will be provided by Samsung. Unfortunately, their Korean developers do not understand English so your questions and bug reports should be posted in Korean. Google translate may help with that.

It has been my pleasure giving you BOINCstats and BAM! and I hope you will keep enjoying the site under the new management.

Willy.

Spät, aber ich fand den hier klasse: ;D
https://twitter.com/esaoperations/status/715806340296359947

Ce8N7H-WEAASUVo.jpg

(leider sehr schnell enttarnt)

Zurück
Oben Unten