gute Stats-Seite

OBrian

Moderation MBDB, ,
Renomée
Standort
NRW
Hi,

das ist die beste Stats-Seite die ich kenne. Birne_ hatte die auch mal im Seti-Forum gepostet. Nutze die Statistiken auch schon seit Beginn an. Da ist alles so schön übersichtlich und sofort erkennbar.

Gruß, Hontra.

Original geschrieben von Hontra
Hi,

weiß jemand, was mit SETI Synergy los ist? Irgendwie ist die Seite seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr zu erreichen. Schade, besonders die Stats sind da immer so übersichtlich.

Gruß, Hontra.

die Domain an sich ist gar nich nicht erreichbar.

mfg
Sir Ulli

Original geschrieben von Hontra
Hi,

weiß jemand, was mit SETI Synergy los ist? Irgendwie ist die Seite seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr zu erreichen. Schade, besonders die Stats sind da immer so übersichtlich.

Gruß, Hontra.

Zain Upton, from Seti Synergy hat sich im BOINC Forum zu den Problemen geäussert

Hello all,

Sorry about all the confusion. It has been (needless to say) a very hectic hair pulling out week!

Up until 4 days ago, SETI Synergy had been hosted at a mutual friends web host. I was let know at that stage that SETI Synergy was just using TOO many resources and something needed to give. So I started looking into my code for some places for optimization.

3 days ago the account was suspended ... and that was that!

SETI Synergy Stats (which many of you love) was getting 150,000 hits per day, churning out over 30-40Gb per month in bandwidth, and with the SQL operations putting very high load demands on the CPU and RAM on the shared host.

The solution... new host. I spend 2 days researching, 1 day talking to 4 prospective hosts, and now am setting up a new Virtual Private Server. So far so good... but there is still a LONG way to go including setting up email, copying across ALL the web pages, forum etc... and most importantly getting the stats up and running again.

LUCKILY... there is aweekend coming up *hehe*. Pity I work 110 hours a week at my day job (other wise it would all happen sooner).

So I am very very sorry to the community at large for the outage, and not letting everyone know earlier. As much as now I have to pay a large amount of money for the server each month, hopefully the ads provided, and the occasional donation (from generous members... which I NEVER ask for... but sometimes just happen) will keep everything square and even.

So sit back and enjoy the other stats until Synergy stats are back. The good thing about all this is now I will have the resources to add MORE elements to the stats, realtime graphs etc!!!

Cheers,

Zain Upton - SETI Synergy creator.

wollen hoffen das er die Probleme beseitigen kann, war eine der besten Stats Seiten überhaupt.

http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=7624#58455

mfg
Sir Ulli

So, zumindest alle Stats sind wieder da. mal schauen, wann die ersten Grafiken kommen.
Er arbeitet ziemlich viel, aber ich bin zuversichtlich, dass irgendwann die versprochenen Echtzeitgrafiken kommen.

Gruß, Hontra.

Zurück
Oben Unten