4in1 restlos entfernen?

Also ich poste es nochmal.
Geh auf die Via page, schau dir die FAQ bezüglich BM an. Da findest du einen Hinweis a) wie du den VIA BM entfernst, und b) wie du es überprüfen kannst!
Wenn du Probs mit der Englischen Sprache hast, werde ich es gerne für dich übersetzen!!

...und die ganze platte formatieren ist nicht immer eine gute Idee denn es kostet sehr viel Zeit. (außer man hat mit Ghost n image erstellt) Außerdem ist es keine Hilfe!

So für die nachwelt habs ichs mal hierher kopiert!!

Q: How do I uninstall the VIA Busmaster driver and reinstall my Windows default drivers?

A:To uninstall our drivers you must run the .exe file. You will be given 2 options: Install or Uninstall. Upon choosing Uninstall, the driver will be removed and Windows will automatically restore the default drivers. After uninstalling, the Windows 98 Device Manager may say that the VIA driver is still installed. Although the device manager shows the VIA driver to be there, it could have been removed. This is how to check to see if your default Windows driver has been reinstalled:

1.go into "Run" on the Windows startup menu and type in "regedit"
2. go into KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/system/CurrentControlSet/services/class/hdc
3. then look inside one of the subfolders for the "port driver"

Shown next to the "port driver" it will show "EDSI_506.pdr". If it shows VIA instead, then the VIA driver has not been removed . Even if the Windows default driver has been restored, it still may show the VIA driver in the Device manager. This means that you are using the default MS drivers but Windows fails to recognize it. This is a minor issue with Windows 98.

So dann nochmal was für die Leute die den Via BM installieren wollen.

Q: My system uses Win98 so should I install the VIA bus master & AGP drivers?

A: Microsoft has bundled full support for VIA chipsets into Win98 therefore it isn't necessary to install the VIA bus master driver but VIA suggests  installing the VIA AGP driver and IrQ routing miniport driver. Check out the Win98 FAQ for Win 98 installation procedures with VIA chipsets.

...und noch was...

Q: Why am I unable to use my CD Writer or Tape Drive when I install the VIA busmaster driver?
           A: VIA is presently working very closely with manufacturers of CD Writers and Tape Drives to add support into our upcoming drivers. VIA suggests uninstalling the VIA IDE busmaster driver and using the Windows standard default driver. An upgrade to Win95 OSR2 or Win98 is advised to take advantage of IDE and UDMA transfers.

Zurück
Oben Unten