Download Ryzen Timing Checker 1.03.1 von The Stilt veröffentlicht

User-News

Von eratte

Hinweis: Diese "User-News" wurde nicht von der Planet 3DNow! Redaktion veröffentlicht, sondern vom oben genannten Leser, der persönlich für den hier veröffentlichten Inhalt haftet.
Das bekannte Tool RTC von The Stilt ist von ihm in Version 1.03.1 veröffentlicht worden.

Download bei techpowerup: Ryzen Timing Checker 1.03.1

Ryzen Timings Checker provides complete insight into all memory related configuration settings on AMD Ryzen and Raven Ridge processors.

- Added CAD & Data bus parameter reading for Zeppelin based Ryzen parts (Summit Ridge, Pinnacle Ridge, Threadripper).
- Summit Ridge requires 25.83.0 SMU firmware version (PinnaclePI 1.0.0.0a based bios) or newer for the new parameters to be supported.
Enhanced driver de-initialization.

m82MwQI.png

Update:

1.03.1 (April 9th, 2018 )

Fixed an issue which prevented the application from terminating correctly.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Kommt noch in Kürze ein Update:

The [email]Stilt@overclock.net[/email]

Saw some reports that the newest version of RTC is still remains as an active process, despite being shut down.

I looked into it and it was a stupid mistake I made when I fixed the original driver de-initialization issue.
Currently it tries to de-initialize the driver after the app has been commanded to shut down, causing the issue.

I fixed it and sent it to @W1zzard for signing.

It shouldn't cause any issues and you can shut it down manually from the task manager.
Just redownload the app afterwards to get the fixed version, when it comes available.

--- Update ---

Bei meinen 2 AM4 Rechner wird auch alles angezeigt, was wohl nicht bei jedem so ist. Das könnte ggf an der Windows 10 oder AGESA Version liegen und damit einhergehend die SMU firmware version.

Windows 10 (1709 16299.309) C6H und Strix B350-I Gaming.
AGESA ist bei beiden noch PinnaclePI-AM4 1.0.0.0a

--- Update ---

The [email]Stilt@overclock.net[/email]

Yes, PinnaclePI 1.0.0.0a or newer based bios is required on Summit Ridge.
On C6H this means 3502 or newer bios.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Update (Post 1 angepasst):

1.03.1 (April 9th, 2018 )

Fixed an issue which prevented the application from terminating correctly.

Zurück
Oben Unten