Renomée
Standort
Bad Oeynhausen
  • SIMAP Race
  • QMC Race
  • Spinhenge ESL
den Autor von SetiSpy

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Not such good news this time... the cancer is back and it doesn't look good . In fact, there is really not much anyone can do. Another round of radiation treatment is impossible, and chemotherapy is unlikely to work. It did not work the last time around, and there are many more complicating factors this time.

No one (except God) knows how much time I have left, but I am preparing for the end. Of course, everyone will die one day, so I consider myself blessed that I have a "heads-up" to allow me to get all my affairs in order and say my goodbyes.

People are amazed how calm my wife and I are in accepting this devastating news. All I can say is that this is not humanly possibly. Only the grace of God gives us the strength we need. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior, and therefore I know that I will spend eternity in heaven in the glorious presence of God the Almighty. There is no better place or prospect!

Many, many people, including myself, are praying for a miracle of healing. If God chooses to heal me here on earth, it will be great. If not, I will have a glorified, restored body in heaven!

My wife and I appreciate your continued prayers.
- posted by roelof @ 3:31 PM

My Continued Prayers are with You and Your Family

00004552.gif

es ist einfach nur schade....

mfg
Sir Ulli

Zurück
Oben Unten