• RCN Russia
  • Spinhenge ESL
  • Docking@Home
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2019
  • SETI@Home Intel-Race II
  • THOR Challenge 2020
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2021
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2023
In einer <a href="http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/VirtualPressRoom/0,,51_104_543~93246,00.html" target="b">Pressemitteilung</a> hat AMD Unterstützung für das "DivX Connected Certification Program" von DivXNetworks, Inc. angekündigt.<ul><i>&#8220;AMD Athlon 64 processors enhance the digital home end-user experience by facilitating end-to-end access and distribution of content within the home. With our new DivX Connected initiative, we are bringing industry leaders together to enable distribution of digital content from the PC to a variety of consumer electronic devices for enjoyment of content anytime, anywhere&#8221; said Bill Holmes, Vice President of Product Management, Consumer Electronics, DivXNetworks. &#8220;AMD Athlon 64 processor-based PCs offer best-in-class performance to meet the intense processing demands of streaming digital content.&#8221;</i></ul>DivXNetworks gab in einer eigenen <a href="http://www.divxnetworks.com/press/press_detail.php?pr_id=113" target="b">Pressemitteilung</a> weitergehende Informationen zu diesem Programm bekannt, darunter auch die Optimierung der "DivX Connected technology" für AMD Athlon 64 Prozessoren.<ul><i>"&#8226; AMD &#8211; AMD Athlon&#8482; 64 processors provide simultaneous high-performance 32- and 64-bit computing. Only AMD64-powered desktop PCs run today&#8217;s 32-bit and tomorrow&#8217;s 64-bit software. DivXNetworks is optimizing its DivX Connected technology for AMD Athlon 64 processors."</i></ul> Weitere Partner sind unter anderem Ulead, CyberLink, ALi und Intervideo.

Hoffen wir mal, daß sich diese ganze Unterstützung auch in bessere Performance umsetzt und nicht nur ein Marketingvorteil ist.

Zurück
Oben Unten