• In dieser Sektion des Forums werden Pressemitteilungen der Hersteller 1:1 veröffentlicht. Planet 3DNow! übernimmt weder für die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch für die Art der Formulierung jedwede Verantwortung. Oft sind Pressemitteilungen mit typischen Marketing-Floskeln wie "einer der bedeutendsten Herstellern von XY" versetzt. Diese Aussagen sind subjektiv und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.

AMD Announces Resignation of Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Henri Richard

Pressemitteilung

Hinweis: Dieser Inhalt ist eine Pressemitteilung des Herstellers. Planet 3DNow! prüft weder die Richtigkeit der Angaben noch die Art der Formulierung. Pressemitteilungen können subjektiv sein und geben nicht notwendigerweise die Meinung der auf Planet 3DNow! schreibenden Autoren wieder.
SUNNYVALE, Calif.--AMD (NYSE:AMD) today announced that Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Henri Richard is leaving the company in September 2007. Mr. Richard departs AMD of his own accord and on completely amicable terms.

“Henri’s primary goal at AMD has been to construct a world-class global sales and marketing organization focused on enduring relationships with major PC and server OEMs around the world. He delivered on that goal,” said AMD Chairman and CEO Hector Ruiz. “AMD is fully focused on leveraging the momentum we established during the last five years to achieve even greater levels of success ahead.”

The AMD global sales and marketing organization will now report into the office of the CEO.

“After 20 years in the PC industry – and five of the most professionally rewarding years here at AMD – I have decided to make a move to a different business segment,” Mr. Richard said. “I am leaving AMD at a time when the company is in position to break the monopoly that plagues this industry. I am immensely proud of my contribution to AMD, and in particular, of the strong team I leave behind.”

About AMD

Advanced Micro Devices is a leading global provider of innovative processing solutions in the computing, graphics and consumer electronics markets. AMD is dedicated to driving open innovation, choice and industry growth by delivering superior customer-centric solutions that empower consumers and businesses worldwide. For more information, visit www.amd.com.

Eine sehr gute entscheidung für AMD.
Jetzt geht,s Bergauf. :)

Die black box wahr schon ganz gut.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten