Offizielle SiS 746 Specs

Ghanja

Admiral Special
Renomée
Standort
Big Cedar Lake
OCWorkbench hält die offiziellen Specs des SiS 746 Chipsatzes bereit. Dieser bietet ja bekanntlich auch AGP 8x Support.<ul><i>"The AGP interface can support external AGP slot with AGP 2X/4X/8X capability and Fast Write Transactions. A high bandwidth and mature SiS MuTIOL™ technology is incorporated to connect SiS746 and SiS963 MuTIOL™ Media IO together. SiS MuTIOL™ technology is developed into three layers, the Multi-Threaded I/O Link Layer delivering 1.2 GB/s bandwidth to connect embedded DMA Master devices and external PCI masters to interface to Multi-Threaded I/O Link Layer, the Multi-Threaded I/O Link Encoder/Decoder in SiS963 to transfer data w/ 1GB/s bandwidth from/to Multi-Threaded I/O Link Layer to/from SiS746, and the Multi-Threaded I/O Link Encoder/Decoder in SiS746 to transfer data w/ 1GB/s from/to memory sub-system to/from the Multi-Threaded I/O Link Encoder/Decoder in SiS963."</i></ul>Die kompletten Specs gibt es bei <a href="http://www.ocworkbench.com/" target="_blank">OCWorkbench</a>.

Zurück
Oben Unten