Pidgin 2.4.2

cruger

Senior Moderator
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Teammitglied
Renomée
  • QMC Race
  • BOINC Pentathlon 2014
Der OpenSource Multiprotokoll-Messenger Pidgin - früher bekannt als Gaim - wurde in der Version 2.4.2 veröffentlicht.

Pidgin unterstützt derzeit folgende Protokolle:
<ul><li>AIM</li><li>Bonjour</li><li>Gadu-Gadu</li><li>Google Talk</li><li>Groupwise</li><li>ICQ</li><li>IRC</li><li>MSN</li><li>MySpaceIM</li><li>QQ</li><li>SILC</li><li>SIMPLE</li><li>Sametime</li><li>XMPP</li><li>Yahoo!</li><li>Zephyr</li></ul>
<blockquote cite="http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ChangeLog"><i><b>Version 2.4.2 (05/17/2008)</b></i><ul><li><i><b>libpurple</b><ul><li><i>In MySpaceIM, messages from spambots are discarded (Justin Williams)</i></li><li><i>Strip mIRC formatting codes from quit and part messages.</i></li><li><i>IRC now displays ban lists in-channel for joined channels.</i></li><li><i>Fixed a bug where the list of loaded plugins would get removed when switching between different operating systems.</i></li><li><i>Fix reception of IRC PART without a part message on Undernet (fixes a problem with litter in the channel user list).</i></li><li><i>IRC no longer crashes on /list on servers which erroneously omit RPL_LISTSTART.</i></li><li><i>Update the NetworkManager support to use D-Bus directly, instead of libnm-glib. Hopefully it's stable now. It will now compile by default if you have D-Bus support and NetworkManager.h. (Elliott Sales de Andrade)</i></li><li><i>MSN buddy list synchronization is now more forgiving, only asking about buddies who have disappeared completely from the server list and not those that have simply moved groups.</i></li><li><i>IRC will now try to append 1-9 to your nick if it is in use, instead of substituting the last character with 1-9 where possible.</i></li><li><i>Bonjour buddies will be saved persistently if they're moved out of the "Bonjour" group. (Eion Robb)</i></li></ul></i></li><li><i><b>Pidgin</b><ul><li><i>The typing notification in the conversation history can be disabled or customized (font, color etc.) in .gtkrc-2.0.</i></li><li><i>Added a plugin (not installed by default) which adds a Send button back to the conversation window. People without physical keyboards have a hard time with the lack of the button.</i></li><li><i>Clicking on the buddyicon in the conversation window toggles the size of the icon between small and large.</i></li><li><i>The settings of a chat (e.g. Handle in an XMPP chat, or Exchange in an AIM chat) can be edited from its context menu in the buddy list.</i></li><li><i>Add a "Present conversation window" preference to the Message Notification plugin; the "Raise conversation window" option does not unminimize windows or draw attention to them when they are on other workspaces--the "Present" option should.</i></li><li><i>Add a preference to set Escape as the keyboard shortcut for closing the conversation window.</i></li><li><i>Add an option in the context menu to disable smileys in the selected text in the conversation history/log viewer. This should help people who regularly paste code in conversations.</i></li><li><i>Add a preference to choose the minimum size of the text input area in lines.</i></li><li><i>Moved the "Local alias" field in the Modify Account dialog to be below the "User Options" heading on the "Basic" tab.</i></li><li><i>Number of room occupants is now shown in chat tooltips where possible</i></li></ul></i></li><li><i><b>General</b><ul><li><i>The configure script now dies on more absent dependencies. The --disable-xxx arguments to configure can be used to bypass unneeded dependencies. This will also cause the configure script to die if an --enable-xxx option is used and the dependencies it requires are missing.</i></li><li><i>The Evolution integration plugin must now be explicitly enabled. Use the --enable-gevolution argument to configure to enable it.</i></li><li><i>The Contact Availability Prediction plugin must now be explicitly enabled. Use the --enable-cap argument to configure to enable it.</i></li></ul></i></li><li><i><b>Finch</b><ul><li><i>New default binding ctrl+x to open context menus.</i></li><li><i>Menu triggers and other bindings will no longer conflict.</i></li><li><i>Middle click pastes the internal clipboard (when mouse support is enabled).</i></li></ul></i></li></ul></blockquote>

<b>Download:</b><ul><li><a href="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pidgin/pidgin-2.4.2.exe" target="b">Pidgin 2.4.2 (Windows)</a></li><li><a href="http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=235&package_id=230234&release_id=599456" target="b">Pidgin 2.4.2 (Linux & Source)</a></li></ul>
<b>Links zum Thema:</b><ul><li><a href="http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ChangeLog" target="b">Release Notes und Changelog</a></li></ul>

Vielen Dank an <a href="http://www.planet3dnow.de/vbulletin/member.php?u=41217">KIDH</a> für den Hinweis!

"Added a plugin (not installed by default) which adds a Send button back to the conversation window. People without physical keyboards have a hard time with the lack of the button."

Weiss jemand wie man das Plugin finden/installieren kann?

Zurück
Oben Unten