Nachdem AMD im Februar den neuen Radeon Pro Software Enterprise 19.Q1-Treiber für Windows 7 und Windows 10 vorgestellt hat und gleichzeitig bekannt gab, pro Quartal einen neuen Treiber herauszubringen, folgte in der letzten Woche nun pünktlich drei Monate später der Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 19.Q2-Treiber.
Der neue Treiber unterstützt unter anderem das Windows 10 Mai-Update und behebt einige kleinere Fehler.
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2 Highlights
- Radeon™ Pro ReLive Streaming – Stream professional workflows for collaboration and training use cases
- Support for Windows 10 May 2019 update
- Help Center Button – For easy access to Radeon™ Pro Software Help Center
- Driver Subscription – Subscribe and Stay up-to-date with the latest from AMD
- Driver Auto-Detect Support (coming soon) – Automatically detect, download and install the latest supported software
- Issue observed with some monitors 4K@60Hz and RGB 4:4:4 being unable to see 10bit pixel settings is now fixed.
- Issues observed with overview tab in Radeon™ Pro Settings
- Pop-up errors observed with Radeon™ Pro Settings in Windows 7 configuration have been fixed.
- Issues regarding color corruption in Photoshop CC when enabling 30-bit have been fixed.
- 10bit enabled displays may show some issues while discarding a 2x1 Eyefinity SLS configuration in Radeon™ Pro Settings.
- Platform Compatibility may not show on some of the Mobile platform configurations.
- Some users may experience issues like color corruption while creating/disabling SLS or hot plugging/unplugging the display.
Feature Support Information
- Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.
- Fan Control is available for changing fan speeds across different GPUs under the Global Tuning tab.
- Workstation Xconnect with Radeon ProRender is now supported which will allow selected applications to use both internal and external dGPUs for acceleration.
- Driver Options feature is discontinued and will not be supported in 19.Q2 release. The latest Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 2019 will now provide support for the latest Radeon™ Pro graphics series. For more information, click here.
- Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro feature is discontinued and will not be supported in 19.Q2 release.
- This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2
- AMD Radeon™ Products supported in this release have not been tested for Enterprise Quality.
- AMD XConnect in this driver release does not support Vega M GL graphics.
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2 for Linux Highlights
- Multi-GPU FanBoost feature is now supported with Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2
- Display Issues observed on Ubuntu® 18.04.2 on Wayland mode have been fixed.
- Issues seen with 4K resolution on the source GPU display, have been fixed now.
- Issues with cube rotation while running DGMA test have been fixed.
- In a multi-GPU system, displays connected to the secondary GPU might not light up on RHEL 7.6
- Users may encounter display issues with some video settings in Autodesk® MotionBuilder.
- Some display issues may be encountered while performing Smooth Shade mode with rotations in Houdini.
- Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2 (Windows 7 / 10)
- Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2 (Linux)
Link zum Thema:
- AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q2 Delivers Performance Where It Counts (Radeon Pro Graphics Blog von AMD)