Nachdem AMD im Februar den Radeon Pro Software Enterprise 19.Q1-Treiber, im Mai den Radeon Pro Software Enterprise 19.Q2-Treiber und im August den Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 19.Q3-Treiber Windows 7 und Windows 10 vorgestellt hat, folgt nun pünktlich drei Monate später der Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 19.Q4-Treiber.
- Issue regarding Applied Emulation in current SLS with 4k monitors is now fixed.
- Issue regarding HBCC option that may cause display issues is now fixed.
- Corruption seen on ReLive overlay window after enabling 10 bit feature is now fixed.
- Display issue on creating SLS in portrait mode with 2 non identical displays is fixed.
- Display issue may be observed on hot plug/unplug for 8k monitors.
Feature Support Information
- Settings Snapshot: New feature that allows to capture, import, export and share GPU configurations to assist with large scale set-up of professional graphics workstation.
- EDID management has moved from Radeon Pro Advanced Settings to Radeon Pro Settings, and can be located under Display tab.
- Framelock/Genlock: In multiple platform configurations where more than one S400 Sync Module is in use, 4K resolutions at 60Hz and greater are not supported.
- Fan Control is available for changing fan speeds across different GPUs under the Global Tuning tab.
- Workstation Xconnect with Radeon ProRender is now supported which will allow selected applications to use both internal and external dGPUs for acceleration.
- Driver Options feature is discontinued and will not be supported in 19.Q4 release. The latest Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 2019 will now provide support for the latest Radeon™ Pro graphics series. For more information, click here.
- Multi-GPU Eyefinity Pro feature will not be supported in 19.Q4 release.
- CrossFire feature and Serial Digital Interface (SDI) will not be supported in 19.Q4 release.
- This driver is not intended for use on Radeon™ products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing this driver for the Microsoft Windows operating systems, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon™ Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q4
- AMD Radeon™ Products supported in this release have not been tested for Enterprise Quality.
- AMD XConnect in this driver release does not support Vega M GL graphics.
Packaged Driver Version
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q4 installation package contains the following driver versions for Microsoft Windows® 10 and Microsoft Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows® Server 2019 and Microsoft Windows® Server 2016.
- WHQL Driver Packaging Version: 19.30.28
Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q4 is designed to support the following APIs:
- OpenGL 4.5
- OpenCL™ 2.0
- DirectX® 12.0
- Vulkan® 1.1
See here for more details.
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise 19.Q4 is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2019 (64-bit version)
- Microsoft Windows® Server 2016 (64-bit version)
For more information including Compatibility guidelines, please refer to the full set of release notes here.
|Download:||Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise|
|Betriebssystem:||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016 und 2019|