Mit der Version 19.1.2 bringt AMD bereits kurz nach Einführung der Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition, die wir in einem Artikel vorgestellt hatten, das zweite Update des Jahres 2019 heraus. Zusätzlich zum Support der Spiele Resident Evil 2, Tropico 6 und Anthem werden einige Probleme behoben.
- Resident Evil® 2
- Tropico™ 6
- Anthem™ Early Access
- Up to 7% faster performance in Anthem using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.2 on the Radeon™ RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).RS-284
- Some displays may experience a black screen on reboot until the display is power cycled.
- A toast message may intermittently popup incorrectly suggesting that a new driver upgrade is available.
- Rocket League™ may experience flickering or erratic refresh rates when Radeon FreeSync is enabled.
- Custom installations of Radeon Software may sometimes fail to install Radeon Settings.
- Radeon Settings may experience an application crash when Upgrade Advisor is refreshed by the user multiple times.
- Users may not be able to upgrade to an optional driver if the latest recommended driver was installed by AMD Link.
- Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Game Advisor may fail to load compatibility information for games when the gaming library is very large.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Pixel Format settings may not retain after system restart.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
RS-284 Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of January 23rd, 2019 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX 580, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700k CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4-3000 Mhz system memory, and Windows 10 x64. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. With the ultra-preset setting on Anthem at 1920x1080, Radeon™ RX 580 scored 60.6 FPS with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1, whereas the Radeon™ RX 580 scored 64.9 FPS with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.2. Comparing software versions, Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.2 has up to 7% faster performance in Anthem. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-284
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.2 64 Bit für Windows 7 und Windows 10
- AMD Clean Uninstall Utility