GeForce RTX LHR Monitoring and Windows 11 Support
BUDAPEST, Hungary — Oct 19, 2021 — FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 6.50 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 6.50 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 6.50 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 6.50 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 update introduces support for Windows 11 and AMD 4700S processor, monitoring of sensor values on VoCore LCD displays, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD 4700S Cardinal CPU
- Improved support for Intel Alder Lake CPU
- Aqua Computer LeakShield sensor support
- Improved support for processors with 64 or more cores
- Matrix Orbital EVE4 and VoCore LCD support
- Enhanced support for LGA-1700 motherboards
- Support for VMware Workstation v16
- Ramaxel AM620 and AV310 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6600M and 6700M Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 50HX, CMP 170HX, GeForce RTX 3000 LHR Series
(…) Weiterlesen »